CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

So Long to 2008

So. 2008 has come and gone. It is now the 1st of January 2009. Walking down memory lane, I reflect on what I have done, and a few memorable events stil cling to mind. Jobweek.. Koperasi day which was also on my birthday, and the various surprises packaged with it.. The time I fell from the 3rd floor to the second (ouch).. The wonderful time I had with my ex girlfriend.. And various band activities.. Antac.. It has certainly been a fun year. However, what was most memorable and fresh in my memories is stil that of Antac 2008.. I grew alot during this camp. It seems that for every camp and/or band display that i partake in, I have grown to love scouting more and more. Although I have plenty of regrets for being a very inactive member last year and not finishing my Usaha scheme, I stil have no regrets for being a scout, no matter what I do. On the other hand, my studies which took a very bad turn in Form 1 and has managed to drop alarmingly every semester is stil worrying me. I wonder if I have enough time to make up for the times I did not even bother to study these two years. It seems I indeed have to burn some more midnite oil to catch up. Target for PMR: 7a.. Wow.. Memandangkan my standard is stil very low now.. *sigh* Oh well.. No use crying over spilt milk.. As the clock ticks on, 2008 is fading into a distant memory with each passing second, hour, day, week, month.. Indeed, 2008 has been a bittersweet year for me. Hopefully, 2009 will take a turn for better in all aspects of my life.

Ready? 3..2..1.. *BOOM*

Happie New Year!!!

All da best to everyone.. Til now, tis' all. Sayonara, and a happy new year to all..

0 comments: