CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Okay

Okay. I know I havent posted for awhile, Im sorry, no time to hit the blogs at all since Form3.. So.. Yeah.. This'll be a pit stop in my long and torturing ordeal called studying.. Loads of homework, tuition, and Im doing lots of serious juggling to complete all this, a few outstanding projects, and cleaning my room before my dear beloved niece comes back on Saturday. *sigh* Been suffering from severe bouts of depression which comes and goes easily and spontaneously. I seriously regret not doing more to gain your trust and I regret wasting the time I had with you. Now your gone, I seriously miss you. Like crazy. Dun wanna say much in case you see this or something.. So.. Yeah.. So..Erm.. Yeah.. Dont really know what to post.. Its not like my life is interesting anyway. And those parts that are interesting Im not very keen on sharing with the world. Since my blog is open to the people, there is always something or everything that I cannot post. A blog isnt a diary as some might think (oh here I go again) but rather a portal to the world in which we can look out of and explore rather than a diary to record what happens in our lives. Cuz a blog is meant for people to read, and to satisfy people we cannot post items that are negative in nature, especially not toward the reader. This seriously constricts our choices and topics on which to blog upon. I find that most blogs are a LIE in which the author writes not who he or she is, but what he or she wishes to show the world. The real person behind a blog might not be as perfect as his ideals, or stands upon certain topics, for it is not what a person says that shows him, but what he does NOT debate upon depict him for what he really is. -Fin- There. I've just finished one of those periods in which I actually debate with myself upon a topic which is utterly lame. I apologize to all readers for the inconvenience caused by you reading this post. But Im not feeling very well lately both mentally and physically. I just hope Im stil rational and of sound mind when I complete PMR. There. I have posted in my blog. Happy much? Thankee~ The End

0 comments: