CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Alive Anymore *copyrights reserved*

This is a song I wrote out of sheer boredom
Is not true
And based on the melody of Unfaithful by Rihanna..
**********
Story of my life
Searching for my rights
This life has been unfair to me...
*
Woke up with a sore
Today will be a bore
I have no idea how i know..
*
Dont like who I am
Dont like what I do
Someone tell me what to do
*
I got out of bed and slipped on my phone
and fell to the floor
I knew this day was bad before I even reached the door~
*
I can see me die-kin
*
I dont wanna do this anymore
I cant find out the reason why
Everyone thinks Im such a bore
I havent even been to Singapore
*
I dont wanna do this anymore
I dont wanna throw away my life
I dont wanna be..
*
Alive anymore..
**
Feel it in the air
I cant pretend not to care
About my state of disrepair
*
I went and brushed my teeth
Didnt even see
Took a toothbrush with someone's hair
(my sis's?)
*
And Im sure you can imagine
What happened after I did that
I ran into the bathroom and *words censored by Blogger.com*
*
I just knew Im dying
*
I dont wanna do this anymore I cant find out the reason why Everyone thinks Im such a bore I havent even been to Singapore
* I dont wanna do this anymore I dont wanna throw away my life I dont wanna be..
* Alive anymore..

0 comments: