CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Again

Meeting! (Again)
Very few people! (Again)
No flag! (Again)
Punishment!
(Aiya, biasa larz, go meeting no tiok punishment only hairan..)
Very little time indoor!
Ei! Not bad!
Climb rope!
The same.. No..
This is different..
Normally not use the very thick de rope de?
Today we used the thinner, monkey crawl rope.
Man, that hurt.
For the first time, climb rope will bleed..
Ouch..
So.. Um.. Played games.. This and that..
Then band..
Forgot my file.. (Again!)
(Wa piang.. This post really alot of agains orh..)
Brought my gloves (For once!)
And..
*eep*
Another display on the 30th of December!
1. Shooting Star March
2. Sway
3. Jalur Gemilang
4. Jamaica Farewell
And..
I know none of them..
Poor me..
(Again..)
And so I end this post with another again..
Again!

0 comments: