CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh, Band, Oh, Brother, Oh, Bother!!

Wow!..
Band is soo damn tiring..
Im so sore from carrying that darn euphonium..
Tomorrow night I have to carry it for 3 or 4 hours some more?!
Ohmygawsh.. Gonna faint man..
****
Abel cant take too much heat, found that out today..
Given 3 hours of near nonstop marching and he just wont play..
So its either me or momok to hold it thru in those
lucid moments when the parade is nearing to a close..
I just hope momok knows his notes,
cuz I
(i) Completely dont know
Shooting Star March
and
Spartans of Tomorrow
and
Puteri Santubong
*
While I only know half of Jalur Gemilang..
Oh dear..
*****************************
*
*
Oh well.. Hopefully stil got Doggy..
Please appear Doggy..
We need u~~
Lol.. Dun worrie~
Stil gonna give it my all!..
Cuz.. This might be my last display..
Dont ask me why..

0 comments: