CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

More lame jokes

Boeing 747??!! You dont get married to get sex. Getting married to get sex is like buying a Boeing 747 to get free peanuts. And only if MAS runs the plane. Superhero Superdilemma Batman never fights crime in neighbourhoods that needs it. I'd like to see Batman fight crime in my neighbourhood. "Robin?" "Yes, Batman?" "Didnt we park the car right here, man?" Phone Confusion A group of guys are in the locker room when a mobile phone suddenly rings. One of them picks it up. Man: "Hello?" Woman: "Well, I have the news. The house we wanted is back on the market. They're asking for $950,000. Man: "Well then, go ahead and make an offer, but make it $1.2 million so we'll be sure to get it." Woman: "OK, i'll see you later. I love you!" Man: "I love you too." The man hangs up. Then he asks, "Does anyone know whose phone this is?" Star Wars kiddo Somewhere in a city far, far away.. A kid gets a Dath Vader costume for his 3rd birthday. Turning to his father, he says in his best Darth Vader voice,"Daddy, I am your father."

0 comments: