CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Random Q&A Thingy Chian Did

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?

My bloated nose. My inflated sense of confidence. The I-Can-Do-Better-Im-Just-Too-Friggin'-Lazy Attitude which has dominated my life. What’s the best dream you’ve ever had? I dont want to tell you, useless blog which I have ignored for the past year.

What last made you laugh? Talking about The Losers. Cool movie. =) What sound do you love? The sound of music

Do you believe in true love? Err.. Yes and no.. Do you have any nicknames? What are they? Lipstick Boy has been with me since primary school.

to Rachel, Chiang, Pris who gave me that.

Ah Yong, Panda, dumbass so many laa..
Do you have tattoos? Why or why not? No, no why, but maybe will get one one day. What are the five most important things in your life? Family, laptop, internet connection, friends, my life in general What phobias do you have? Zerofishophobia. If ur not a Highian nor Chinese-taking student, u wouldnt understand. Do you play any instruments? Jumped from trumpet to euphonium and nothing now. I quit band. But that's another story. What 3 physical features do you get compliments on most?My brain (does that count as physical?), my tongue, my lovely round tummy

What animal would you love to have as a pet? Something that can generate food by itself, pick up after itself, and clean its own home. Basically something that doesnt need taking care of. Maybe a cactus? That would make an ideal pet. Pick up the book nearest to you. Open to page 37, paragraph 2. What is the first sentence (and what book is it)? The Appeal, John Grisham: Brianna delivered a girl and selected the hideous name of Sadler MacGregor Trudeau, MacGregor being Brianna's maiden name and Sadler being pulled from the air. She at first claimed Sadler had been a roguish Scottish relative of some variety, but abandoned that fiction when Carl stumbled across a boo of baby names. He really didnt care. The child was his by DNA only. He had already tried the father bit with prior families and had failed miserably. What are your major goals in life? To succeed in life, love my family as much as possible, and to acquaint myself with at least 10000 people of different personalities.

What is your favorite food? Too much to list down. How do you cope with breaking up? I dont. I have been through the 5 stages of grief and mourning. I have denied it, ranted at the unfairness, made pacts with myself, crawled into a dark hole hoping to die and finally accepted my fate and moved on. What inspires you? Books, excerpts, quotes, music, people around me. How long was your longest relationship? Half a year? No idea. I dont keep track. Failures arent worth recording. What is your biggest pet peeve? I dont really understand. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? CHOCOLATE !

What is your favorite season and why? Winter. Because I've never experienced it before. What movie do you never get tired of watching? Cartoons and comedy. Usually the former is included in the latter.

Is there anything you’re superstitious about? I dont walk around the house solo if I hear some weird noises. How many people have you kissed? No one. Lucky me. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be? Freedom without responsibilities, more sleeping time , and unlimited wishes. What is your motto in life? I cant settle on one. I have half a dozen. What song always makes you happy? Any song which fits the mood. On a rainy day, what is your favorite thing to do? S.L.E.E.P and watch tv. Do you prefer hugs or kisses? Hugs. Definitely more intimate than getting slobbered over. If you could live forever, would you? Why or why not? No. I’d be bored as hell. Unless I have immortal people to live with laa. What talent do you wish you’d been born with? The ability to do dozens of things at once without draining my batteries a dozen times faster, more logic, and the incredibly wonderful power of persuasion. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep?

Training camp. 'Nuff said.

Would you rather have trust or love? Why? Can I have a little of both? Has any book or movie made an impact on you? Yes, but I forget. What do you think is the biggest mistake that men/women make in their relationships? Dishonesty. And lack of communication. If someone told you that you only had exactly 9 minutes to live, what would you do in those 9 minutes? I’d update my status on Facebook telling people that generosity pays someday. ^^ What’s the dumbest purchase you’ve ever made? All the earphones I never needed. Write a story in six words. My girlfriend ran out on me.

If a book were written about your life, what would the title be? 101 Things You Should Never Teach Your Kids, or maybe How To Get Thru Life Doing Half The Work Everyone Else Does Do you have any scars? Where did they come from? A couple. From here and there. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smiles. Or lack thereof. How do you feel when people lead you on, and they don’t even like you? Its a thrill, and it's fun for awhile, then it gets boring. Would you ever forgive your boyfriend/ girlfriend for cheating on you? Been there, done that. Ever purposely broken your iPod/phone just for a new one? Err.. Not on purpose laa Do you feel like you have life figured out? Half. Then I find out there's alot more. Has anyone told you they would never leave and left? Yeah. Looking forward to anything? Not ftm. Maybe my driving licence and college. Would you say you’re an understanding person? Nope. Are you a loud person? If Im in the mood. xD Do you have trust issues? Depends on how familiar. Mostly nope. Do you think you could live without a cell phone? Yeapp. Are you a mean person? Not to people I care for. Not intentionally anyway. When was the last time you were told you were cute? A few hours ago. How long do you take in the shower? Usually 5 min, sometimes half an hour. Do you honestly think the world is going to end it 2012? Not really. My only regret is if it is, I'd have wasted my whole life in school. D0 y00h h@t3 wh3n p30p|3 t@|k |1k3 d1z? Serious dislike. Hate is such a strong word. Is facebook killing myspace? Yes. Why did you get myspace? I don’t have one.

What is your favorite Disney movie? Cant remember. I'm convinced it's something nice. How did your day start off? Sleepy. What is your current mood? Quite good. Do you think anyone has feelings for you? Yeap. Have you ever cried so much you threw up? Nahh. Would you rather be mad or sad? Sad. Ever dropped a cell phone? Only once a day. Mayyybe more on certain days. Whats your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Online How do you feel about your siblings? They are irrational at times Would you rather fly, drive or travel by train? Walk or bike. No motion sickness involved. Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning? Night. Morning so cold laa. Are there any people who don’t like you? Yeah?Kesian. Would you go out in public looking like you do now? No. I'm shirtless. What was the first thing you said this morning? To phone: Oh shit.

Do you miss someone? A lot of ppl Did your night suck last night? It wasn’t great, but it didn’t suck. What are you stressed out about? My studies. Would you ever get your hips pierced? Haha. no. Are your parents strict? Not really. Are you listening to music? Yeap. Dont Stop Believing - Glee Cast

0 comments: